Upon logging into Degreed, I get a blank page and nothing loads. Sometimes I also see the toast message "Sorry! There was a problem getting the items" at the bottom of my screen. How can I fix this issue?
Generally, this issue is related to a user's network/device being used or internal security measures (VPN, proxy, firewall, security software, etc.) preventing the Degreed site from loading.
This can also be caused by missing language configuration in your Degreed profile.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your browser's cache/cookies, and log in directly at https://degreed.com/account/login. Instructions on how to clear cache and cookies can be found in the article I have issues opening content in Degreed
- Disable any extensions that may be active in the browser
- Test to log into your browser's incognito window
- Test to log in via another browser
- If using a VPN, disconnect and attempt logging in
- Log in via a different network connection
- Log in via another computer/device