Who are We?
We are a team of remote and hybrid Technical Support Specialists and Technical Support Engineers. We have teams located in the Netherlands (Leiden), throughout EMEA, the United States, Brazil, and (coming soon) India.
What Do We Do?
- Technical Support Specialists quickly identify and triage issues and in-app problems for users (typically, Degreed roles of Member, Career Professional, Learning Professional, and Manager).
- Technical Support Engineers provide deep advanced technical troubleshooting to resolve issues for our client admins (typically a Degreed role of Admin or Tech Admin).
Your Degreed Technical Support team:
- provides support for technical breakdowns such as SSO issues, integrations failures, FTP errors, or possible platform defects,
- investigates and triages technical bugs to the appropriate product team for resolution, and
- builds and maintains troubleshooting and best practice guides in relation to technical issues in the platform, which can be especially beneficial for clients with robust Tier One technical teams administering their end-user base.
How Do I Contact Degreed Technical Support?
All users have at least two ways to get technical support from Degreed:
- the Report a problem option on content cards, and
- the Help button at the bottom right of Knowledge Center articles.
Degreed clients who are logged into Degreed have two additional contact points:
- the Contact us button, located in the footer of all of our Knowledge Center pages,
- the Help Widget, located in the bottom right corner of all pages inside of Degreed.
If you do not see the Help Widget in your Degreed Environment, contact your Degreed account team to enable it.
If you have questions, contact your Degreed account manager or Degreed account representative.
Degreed Technical Support Hours of Operation
Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone, via our Report a Problem form within the Degreed platform, via the Contact Us button at the bottom of any Knowledge Center article, or the Help button in the bottom right of any Knowledge Center article.
We want you to know where to go and what to expect when things don’t go as planned.
- Degreed Incident Management Process: Our process for the detection, documentation, analysis, mitigation, review, and reflection of Degreed incidents.
- Current Known Issues: A list of P1 and P2 issues affecting multiple clients. This list is updated with every Product Release.
- Technical Support: Bug Reporting and Triage: A comprehensive overview of our bug triage process.
- Support Knowledge Articles - View articles written by the Degreed Support Team to provide solutions and guidance for common help questions.
- Support Escalation: How and when you should escalate a bug with Degreed.
- Degreed Status Page: View incidents such as outages and performance issues in real time, for all of our data centers.
- Submit a Bug Report: Detailed instructions as to how to submit a bug report to Degreed Technical Support.
- Submit a Support Request: Detailed instructions on how to contact Technical Support and the Technical Services team from the Knowledge Center in order to request support, or initiate a project or consultation.
- FAQs: Some of our most-commonly asked questions and answers.