Your Profile Page
Your profile page is actually a collection of pages that contain all of your account settings, skills, assignments, shared items, Pathways and Plans you follow and author (or collaborate on), Groups you're a member of, opportunities (if enabled), learning activity, and your FlexED information (if enabled).
The Profile page displays your Overview tab by default.
Header: The header displays on all pages in Degreed. With just a click, you can:
- View personalized content and a snapshot of your learning on the Home page.
- Navigate to the Featured page to see curated content from your organization.
- Check out the available Opportunities within your company (if enabled).
- Access your Profile, where you can view your skills, change your privacy and profile image, and more.
- Search Degreed to quickly locate specific content, or see recommendations based on your Search terms.
- Click to add content, experiences, achievements, and more to your profile.
- Click to view your Degreed notifications about assignments, recommended content, shared content, and more.
Learner Profile Banner: View your profile picture, name, status, job role, and follower information.
- Add (+) labels are available here if Bio, Job Role, and Location information is not defined. Click these to navigate to the Profile Settings page to specify these details.
- If a Learner's Bio description is longer than 4 lines, this text becomes clickable. When clicked, the Bio details are displayed in a modal.
- Click the Followers, Following, or Group labels to access a modal that displays this information and provides a list of Open/Closed Groups the Learner is a member of.
Private Groups do not display in this modal unless you are also a member of that Group. However, Private Groups are included in the Group count displayed on a Learner's profile. For example, if the Learner's profile indicates 5 Groups, but only 4 are displayed in the modal, this is because only Open/Closed Groups are displayed.
- Profile Settings: Manage your Degreed account, including your email address, personal information, profile picture, profile visibility, communication preferences, content language selection, Degreed site language selection, and more.
- Action Menu (...): Use to access a Share Profile option that copies a link to the Learner's Profile and places it on your machine's clipboard, for you to share.
Profile tabs: Use the Profile tabs to easily access your Degreed activities and resources. The tabs available here work together to provide a digital skills resume and learning transcript within a Learner's Profile. The following tabs are available:
- Overview - A summary of your Skills, Experiences, Achievements, and recent Learning.
- Skills - All the skills associated with your profile.
- Collection - All the Learning content you have complete or added. Your Experiences, Achievements, Plans, and Pathways also display here.
- Activity - Insights related to your activity within Degreed.
- FlexEd (if enabled) - Provides details related to your FlexEd account.