When I try to log into Degreed Button (EU Data Center version), the extension either does not load or it shows 'error: invalid_request'.
Degreed button showing a "pre-load" static image:
Degreed button showing 'error: invalid_request':
This can be an authentication issue due to the version or installation of the extension.
To re-install an up-to-date version of the extension, follow the steps below. Please note it is important to complete each step or outdated/US versions may be re-installed:
- Uninstall the Degreed Button
- Make sure no Degreed extensions are installed on your browser
- Open your Degreed website and log in
Go to Profile > Profile Settings > Degreed Button
- Click on Add to Chrome > Add extension and re-install the extension
- Click on the extension, and then Log in
- Click Grant Access, and then Close
You should be logged in automatically.
Should you continue to have issues, please open a ticket with our Support team.