Degreed System Requirements
Review the Degreed system requirements to verify browser and operating system settings, review safe list restrictions, and ensure your systems are configured for access.
We recommend you use Degreed on the latest OS offered for your machine.
The Degreed Web App is responsive and works with your device's native browser. Degreed works on all of the latest versions of the following browsers; click any of the links below to view and/or download the latest version for your OS:
BlackBerry Access, which is an alternative app to BlackBerry's native browser, is not supported.
Degreed tests each Generally Available mobile software release against the latest major Android and iOS versions that the manufacturers provide.
In order to innovate, ensure security, and deliver new features, Degreed only provides support for the following Operating System (OS) versions:
- Android - The latest major version and the two preceding major versions.
- iOS - The latest major version and the immediate preceding major version.
As a result, there could be devices that are no longer supported because of the limits set by the OS manufacturers. If you are unable to upgrade obsolete hardware, we recommend that you use the web version of Degreed through a supported mobile browser.
The Degreed Button works on the latest versions of the following browsers:
The following browsers are unsupported as of December 2021:
- Microsoft Edge (Legacy)
- The Microsoft Edge Legacy browser was discontinued by Microsoft on March 9, 2021. You can continue to use the Degreed Button with Microsoft’s new Chromium-based Edge browser.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft is discontinuing their support of the IE 11 browser, and has been since November 2020. Starting June 15, 2022, the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will no longer be supported on certain versions of Windows 10. You can continue to use the Degreed Button with Microsoft’s new Chromium-based Edge browser.
Allow the following IPs and URLs for seamless Degreed access. For more information about Allowed IP lists, see the Allow These IP Addresses to Receive Degreed Communications article.
- Dedicated IP address - 22.214.171.124
- SMTP domain - 397771m.degreed.com
Degreed Support is our customer support ticketing experience with easy-to-use forms, automated ticket routing, and an administrator dashboard, available to all Degreed organizations.
Degreed Community is a collaborative space for you to connect with peers and the Degreed team as you support learning, Skill development, and Opportunities at your organization.
- Before you use these features, ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or macOS). See Microsoft or Apple's website for those requirements.
- For all of the most up-to-date requirements for Degreed Support and Degreed Community, see Zendesk Support System Requirements.
Ensure the network or security settings on your computer are not preventing Degreed from tracking your learning activity. Some network configurations, tools, or security appliances including proxy servers, ad blockers, or “do not track” settings may block network requests to Degreed. If you are experiencing issues with your learning activity being tracked, use the following troubleshooting steps to identify the reason.
- Using Google Chrome, log into Degreed.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to open the DevTools window.
- Click the Network tab and select Fetch/XHR to display all network requests for the current window.
- In Degreed, navigate to the resource you are tracking view counts against, for example, the Plan, Pathway, or other resource.
- Observe the results in the table on the Network tab.
If certain network requests or analytics calls are being blocked, these items will appear in red in the table. If your requests to our analytics service are being blocked, a
trackbatch?...entry may appear in red. Blocked requests prevent any analytics or view data from being recorded in Degreed.
- Work with your IT team to identify the reasons why your computer or network might be blocking requests to the
Common causes include:
- browser privacy extensions (for example, uBlock Origin),
- antivirus or other security software,
- proxy server configurations,
- network security appliances, or
We recommend that you add the
analytics.degreed.appdomain to your domain Allow List.