My company has set up Degreed to allow authentication via Single Sign On (SSO), which is an identification method that enables users to log in to multiple applications and websites with one set of credentials.
I would like to authenticate in Degreed using my company's information.
We recommend you to first log out of Degreed, to ensure the SSO authentication process is followed. Then, follow the steps below:
- Open Degreed's login page. In computer browsers, it is https://degreed.com/account/login
- Enter your corporate email
- Click on the Continue button
- If your company has set up SSO, the Continue via SSO button will show, and you can click on it
- There will be some loading while the automated sign-in is performed. Once that is completed successfully, you should be logged in to Degreed automatically