getAbstract In-app Integration
Degreed integrates with getAbstract with the following options in In-App Integrations:
For more information about this integration, refer to the Integrations Directory.
To Configure a Content Connector
Required Permission: Manage Integrations
- Generate an API key on getAbstract. Refer to getAbstract's documentation for details on generating an API key.
- In the top right corner of Degreed, click .
- Select Manage <your organization>.
Degreed Admin opens and the Insights page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Settings page displays.
- Click the Integrations] tab.
A list of connected providers displays.
- Click Integrations Directory.
The Degreed Integrations Directory opens in a new window.
- Locate getAbstract and click Enable.
The provider window displays on the Integrations tab in Degreed.
- In the provider window, select Enterprise Setup and click Next.
The getAbstract page displays.
- Under Connectors, click the + Connect button for Content.
The Add Content Connector dialog box displays.
- Enter the Client ID generated from getAbstract.
- Enter the Client Secret generated from getAbstract.
- Select the languages you want to sync.
If your getAbstract agreement only includes English, you will only see English even if you choose other languages.
- Click Verify.
- Click Save Changes.
Allow 24 hours for content to sync. Content syncs nightly.
A secure SAML SSO connection can be enabled between Degreed and getAbstract to ensure seamless access to content. For more information, see The SSO Tab.