Degreed Microsoft Teams App Overview
What is the Degreed Microsoft Teams App?
The Degreed Microsoft Teams App is a personal app you or your IT department installs within Microsoft Teams. Your organization's IT department determines how to allow access to the app from the following options:
Allow each user to install the app on their own. Depending on your organization's MS Teams set up, an MS Teams Admin may need to add the Degreed app as an approved application.
Require an MS Teams Admin to install the app and enable it for the entire organization.
Once installed, you can view and access Degreed directly within your Microsoft Teams window, including:
- Home: Access your Learning Feed.
- Assignments: See all of your past, upcoming, and overdue assignments. Assignments also appear in the MS Teams calendar.
- Shared: View the learning items that other individuals in your organization share with you, as well as the items you’ve shared with them.
- Saved: Check out all of the items you saved (including any saved from the Degreed Mobile App and the Degreed Web App).
- Pathways: Access all of your authored and followed Pathways, which are guided learning paths of content that track your completion progress. You can create new Pathways from this tab.
- Plans: Access all of your authored and followed Plans, which are a collection of related skills, Pathways, Groups, People, and learning content items. You can create new Plans from this tab.
- Groups: Browse and create Groups within Degreed.
- Skills: Access all the skills added to your profile.
- Collection: Access every learning item you have completed in Degreed.
- Notifications: Access your Degreed notifications about assignments, recommended content, shared content, and more. Notifications in Degreed also appear in the MS Teams Activity feed and MS Teams calendar.
- Search: Search for content items, skills, Pathways, Plans, Directories, people, Opportunities (if enabled on your site), and Groups.
- MS Teams Calendar: View Degreed Assignments, Events, and Live Events from within the MS Teams calendar.
For information about security, compliance, and data handling practices followed by the Degreed Microsoft Teams App, see Application Information for Degreed by Degreed - Microsoft 365 App Certification.
How is it Useful?
The Degreed Microsoft Teams App connects you to your Degreed learning so you’re ready to take your career to the next level whenever, and wherever, you want.
Learning should work for the workforce.
With Degreed, we give you everything you need to build the skills for what’s next. With the Degreed Microsoft Teams App, you can discover and engage with learning content relevant to your personal development goals, without breaking your flow of work.