The Marketplace is expertly curated and customizable. Use the Programs page to feature Marketplace Programs, mark Marketplace Programs unavailable, add new Marketplace Programs, and more.
To Customize the Marketplace Program List
- From the Admin View, click Learning from the left navigation menu.
- Click Programs.
The Programs page displays with the Marketplace Programs tab open by default.
- Use the filters to sort Marketplace Programs by program language, price range, duration, type, skills, and provider.
- Customize the programs in the Marketplace.
To customize featured Marketplace Programs:
- Click the check box under the Featured column to feature or un-feature a Marketplace Programs.
To customize available Marketplace Programs:
- Click the check box under the Available column to make Marketplace Programs available or unavailable.
To add existing programs:
- Click New Program > Add an Existing Program. Enter the details for your program, and click Save Program. Your Marketplace Program appears in the Programs list.
- To customize featured Marketplace Programs:
Marketplace programs must have a cost associated with them. Free programs cannot be added to the Marketplace.